Monday, March 15, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday




What I'm wearing:
*anthropologie Tesserae Dress (similar here)
*J.Crew Maya Cardigan (similar here)
*Black Hue Tights
*Black Frye Lisa T-Strap Mary Janes (similar here)
*MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Tote in Luggage (similar here)
*Olive H&M Jacket (similar here and here)
*Grey Martin + Osa Cashmere Wrap (similar here)

Spring is in the air.... hopefully! According to the weather report we are in for nice weather the rest of the week, so I can't wait.

I am still loving my new birthday present bag. I would have carried it more this weekend except that it was raining out and I didn't want to expose it to the elements quite just yet. My new watch on the other hand has barely left my wrist!

I am in a bit of a grump today so I'll just leave it at that....

8 comments:

  1. Happy belated!!! BTW you probably already know this but can't believe Martin + Osa is closing! Makes me so sad because some of my favorite pieces are from M+O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sad about martin + osa too!!! =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cardi and dressed paired together. Sorry you're feeling grumpy today; hopefully you will feel better! I especially love the last shop. You are beyond adorable and cute, Rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the print on your dress! It looks so lovely with the mustard cardigan!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, please sun! I am also ready to break out of the rainy pattern. It's a bit depressing. Love the golden Maya, great OOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove the Tesserae dress on you, girl. Glad you had such a fun birthday weekend, and hope you cheer up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! Geez, everytime I see you lovely bloggers out there wearing the Maya cardigan, it makes me kick myself for not snagging one myself! Grrr! Hahaha... but I really love the color combo you did! It's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete