Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Saving Grace




What I'm wearing:
*anthropologie Horizon Lines Dress (similar hem here)
*anthropologie Cascading Ruffle Cardigan (no idea of name, purchased Fall '08) (similar here)
*anthropologie Submerged Necklace (similarly themed here and here)
*anthropologie Berry Bush Tights (similar here)
*Frye Lisa T-strap Mary Janes in Plum (similar here)
*Michael Kors Black Oversized Watch

I have to say that I am dressed head to toe in anthropologie! This doesn't happen often, since I like to mix and match from my closet, but it just ended up happening that way. Even the Frye shoes I bought from anthropologie.

I wonder what our pets think we are doing when we take outfit photos!

I love this Horizon Lines dress so, so much and am happy that it is nice enough to wear it today (layered with a cardigan of course). I love that it goes so perfectly with the Berry Bush Tights, and I love the tights with my plum Fryes! I'm not sure how cohesive this outfit is but it is making me happy so all is well.

Still loving the Submerged Necklace, it has been surprisingly versatile.

My mother would totally scold me if she ever saw this photo, she's been trying to fix me of my pigeon toed-ness for years and years.

Well I am off to enjoy this lovely weather!!! I am still not completely out of my funk but I'm sure a brisk walk with Savannah will be sure to help. I know that I have so much to be thankful for in my life, my friends and family are my saving grace. (I love me some Tom Petty.) I may just be going through my quarter life crisis....

Does anyone have any fun St. Patrick's Day plans? My nails are painted green and I have plans to drink some green beer! If you don't want to be pinched tomorrow don't forget to wear green.

P.S. Don't forget my giveaway! You have until midnight tomorrow!

P.P.S. Just added a whole buncha new stuff to SHOP Love at First Shop!

13 comments:

  1. Love this dress on you- I wore it yesterday and made the terrible mistake of (once again) waiting till the end of the day to take pictures. I must say it looks MUCH better when every square inch of it isn't covered in wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love how the necklace picks up the pink of the silk in the dress. You're the only one so far able to capture that it's pink, and not a cream.

    That cardigan had a couple of names. The shorter sleeved version was called the Quiet Moments cardigan. This is the longer sleeve version, and I don't remember what it's called.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your dress. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the necklace! perfect for this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, so how about I'm wearing this dress today as well!! A big smile formed as soon as I slipped it on! I love it on you and matches great with all the Anthro goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a wonderful outfit. Perfect for an almost spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the petal like hem of the dress - how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great, and I love the colors in the dress. The tights and shoes look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look darling today Rosa- I love this look. Maria just bought that Submerged Necklace this weekend while we were shopping at Anthro, and I knew I should have grabbed it! Perfect with the Horizon Line Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! The cardigan goes perfectly with the dress and the fun tights and patent shoes just brings it all together. I didn't even notice the Submerged Necklace before - how darling is that bejeweled octopus?! Also, I am slightly pigeon-toed as well. Eeeep!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! Sorry I have been MIA for a while but I just sat down to catch up and it is awesome. I just got the Submerged Necklace and I love it. I adore the combo with the Horizon Line and I will try it when I get home, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tee hee, my pets like to make cameos in my pictures too. I love all of the different textures you incorporated here. The tights with the scalloped skirt and ribbed knit are really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the dress - so pretty!

    http://dressedtostudy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete