Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shamrock and Roll



What I'm wearing:
*Diane von Furstenberg Julian in Diamond Cubes Navy (similar here and here)
*Enzo Angiolini Maylies in Yellow Croc Patent (similar here)
*Michael Kors Black Oversized Watch

Okay just kidding I am not really wearing this wrap dress today. It is way too dressy for what I'm doing today but its a Fashionism tradition to rock this specific dress today so I decided to slip it on for a minute. I don't have a single drop of Irish blood in me but I enjoy St. Patrick's Day. I think shamrocks are adorable and love that it's green everywhere!!


What I'm actually wearing:
*Porridge Floral Printed Tunic (similar here)
*Splendid Jersey Leggings
*Enzo Angiolini Maylies in Yellow Croc Patent (similar here)
*Michael Kors Black Oversized Watch

This casual outfit is much more suited to parade watching and green beer drinking! Hope everyone has a good one!

9 comments:

  1. Damn if you aren't rocking The Cubes up there Rosa! And your "real" outfit looks fantastic as well ;) I have a top and tank by Porridge in that pattern, I think I'll bust one of them out today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, the puppy in the last photo! TOO CUTE! And I love the wrap dress, but I actually like the tunic better! You're right about it looking much more green-beer-drinking appropriate, haha! Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that DVF and those yellow Maylies! Are yours leather? I saw a more recent version at Nordstrom Rack but they were PVC and I'm not a fan of synthetic footwear, even though they were so cute! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute tunic! I adore it. It looks fabulous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both outfits! That DvF is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww hi Puppy!!

    I love your first dress, and the yellow flats are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both outfits are so St. Patty's appropriate, and I love the yellow heels (and little Savvy)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came **this** close to actually wearing that Cubes dress yesterday! But then I got lazy and threw on a green Target tank & jeans. :) Both outfits look spectacular on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I adore the DVF dress! Such a great pattern and fabulous colors. And I also love that tunic. You look great in green!

    ReplyDelete