Monday, March 1, 2010

Wave on Wave




What I'm wearing:
*anthropologie Wavelet Blouse (customize a similar one here!)
*Mise en Scene by Ruffian for anthropologie Plush & Flutter Skirt (similar here and here)
*Banana Republic Jersey Knit Drape Cardigan (similar here and here)
*anthropologie Berry Bush Tights (similar here)
*Foley & Corinna Jetsetter Jr. in Glazed Ruby (different color here)
*Modern Vintage Eligia T-Straps in Black (similar here and here)

Just a quick outfit post today, I have a million things I need to get done before I leave for St. Maarten. Or should I say attempt to leave for St. Maarten because snow is headed our way again. =( I will be very, very upset if I don't make it because of the weather.

Can I just say how hard it is to take a photo of your own feet? I think Savannah was curious as to why I was doing that...

This was my first "grown up bag" purchase after graduating college and starting a job. I love it because I can seriously fit my whole life in there. 


You came upon me wave on wave
You're the reason I'm still here
Am I the one you were sent to save
When you came upon me wave on wave.
I always think of this song when I wear this top, ha!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit! Love the shoes and fun tights. I have a Jetsetter as well (but in boring dark brown) and I agree it is the perfect "carry your life around" bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting mix w/ the velvet skirt and flowy cardi. Nice transitional outfit for March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so gorgeous! I love the ruffles and white stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tights with the outfit. You've got the best shoes! And Savannah is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the waves on the top. Have a great time in St. Maarten -- hope the weather works out well for you!

    I like your new header!

    - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading your blog because you remix things I already have. The Jet Setter Jr. was my first "professional" bag purchase too! I still take it on very important interviews.

    I hope the weather behaves up there! I'd love to see photos of your trip.

    ReplyDelete