Saturday, January 23, 2010

Boozy Brunch







What I'm wearing:
Martin + Osa Essential Cashmere Cardigan
Martin + Osa Tiered Jersey Top
Aerie Ankle Zip Leggings
Bloch Ballet Flats in Pewter
Martin + Osa Leopard Scarf
Forever 21 Key Necklace
Rebecca Minkoff Studded Nikki in Almond
Burberry Coat

I wore this to brunch on the Upper West Side with a few of my girlfriends today. I was pretty tired and didn't feel like getting too dressed up, so this comfortable outfit was perfect. It was a gorgeous day out, perfect for being out and about in the city. For brunch we went to this restaurant that had an unlimited sangria bar. I *LOVE* sangria, so it was the perfect place for me to be.

This is a super casual outfit, but I haven't had my weekends free in ages! (Retail will do that to you.) So it was great to just be in a comfy bumming around outfit. I also just threw on my sister's Burberry coat, which is amazing and I covet it very much. Lucky for me we now share closets so I have a lot more options to choose from!

The bag is a studded Nikki from Rebecca Minkoff, I bought it for my sister for her birthday last year. I am a huge fan of the Nikki style and I love the almond color of this one.

 

These leggings from Aerie are amazing too, they are very opaque and pretty warm for leggings!



And this post is titled "Boozy Brunch" because that's pretty much what it was, and my friend told me I should title it that. =)

4 comments:

  1. Ah I miss NY! Most recently I lived on the UWS--it's a lovely neighborhood. You (and your sis) are so lucky to have a doubled wardrobe. That bag is gorgeous! I sold my Nikki earlier this year because it wasn't the right color for me, but I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rebecca Minkoff bags....she makes fantastic bags in the most beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Nikki bag. I have a MAB and wanted a Nikki but was worried about the size. It looks PERFECT and i think i may stalk them on shopbop for a sale!

    Don't you love a boozy brunch? Sounds like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm I love your almond studded Nikki!

    OHH speaking of RM, since you live in NYC now, are you going to attend Rebecca's presentation for fashion week? I was debating booking a flight but don't know if I can get that much time off from work and school.

    ReplyDelete