Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Field of Flowers




What I'm wearing:
J.Crew Campo de Fiori Sweater Dress (similar here)
anthropologie Flip Side Blazer (similar here)
Black H&M Tights
Purple Suede Kate Spade Wedges
Black Handmaid by Michelle Franz purse
Martin + Osa Bike Chain Necklace

Nothing beats a dreary day like a bright sweater dress! I loved this dress the minute I spotted it in some magazine, and waited eagerly for this dress to come out in J.Crew stores. I bought it, then regretted the full price purchase, and returned it. Fortunately I was able to buy this beauty again secondhand, but at an amazingly low price. Paired it with this jersey blazer from anthropologie, and of course I have a coat to wear over this, and the blazer fits nicely underneath it.

8 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you have this dress! I've been lusting after it FOREVER, it seems! But I could never bring myself to buying it at FP when it was in stores, and now I haven't been able to find it again. You look beautiful in it, and I agree that nothing beats a cheery dress on a dreary day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is so cute with the blazer! i like how it kind of tones down the brightness of the dress. and your new haircut is adorable. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in the dress -- so cheerful!

    - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving it! I adored that flipside blazer when I tried it on- sooo soft and comfy. You must have felt so snuggly all day long. It's great that you made a yucky day awesome by being both bright and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is stunning on you Rosa! I also love those Kate Spade wedges. Purple...yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool outfit, loving the color and especially the plum in your pumps!! Also really like the extra touch of layer with that jacket, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your dress!! the colours and patterns are so vibrant!

    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE CAMPO DI FIORI DRESS! I am dying over here.

    http://bonjouritsjinah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete