Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Electric Feel


The transition from summer to fall always involves layers. You can never predict what the temperature will be later on in the day, and I hate that. This Thakoon for Target dress is one that I commandeered from my sister, and I love it! I love the bright and electric colors in it. Thought it would be perfect for layering with my cobalt blazer.

What I'm wearing:
cobalt Madewell cotton twill blazer
floral Thakoon for Target dress
vintage kissing mice belt
gold BCBG flats
coral necklace from Loehmann's

I am declaring today to be the first day of my new healthy eating habits! This has nothing to do with shopping or fashion but I figured my blog is a good place to "say" it out loud and hold myself accountable. My food intake has been disastrous (and delicious) lately, but I can feel my clothes getting tighter. That is so not cool! I need to buck up and start eating better. =) Wish me luck! Any healthy eating blog recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. good luck! I'm trying to eat better too, don't always make the right decisions, but since I'm down almost 5 lbs, must be doing something right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous colors. that blue is a fave of mine.

    my cousin just started a blog about diet and exercise. http://erinkcourtney.blogspot.com/

    i would also like to find blogs about healthy eating advice. i will ask her to post something about that.

    ReplyDelete