Friday, September 18, 2009

Plum Good


What I'm wearing:
J.Crew Ethereal Ruffle V-neck sweater
J.Crew polka dot skirt
Moss Mills for anthropologie belt
Kate Spade suede wedges

This outfit incorporates two of my obsessions right now: purple and belts. I luuuurve purple. Especially this kind of dark plum. I know it's a bit matchy matchy with the matching purple suede wedges but I love it. I am also belting everything in sight. I feel like everything looks a bit more put together if you put a belt on.

Also, wanted to mention that my attempt at cooking Korean food last night was a success! I made some Bulgogi, using Maangchi's recipe. I also made some green onion salad to go with it and bought a few pre-made side dishes. It wasn't too bad, I did have to call my mother a million times while I was shopping for the ingredients. It was a bit more cooking than I'm used to doing (which is very little) but it was worth the effort! I really miss eating good Korean food!

6 comments:

  1. This outfit is really cute Rosa!

    Let me know if you ever need helping cooking Korean or Japanese food. I'll try to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty in purple! i love the plum shade with the brown skirt, and the belt is super cute. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous fall outfit!

    congrats on your dinner! I have been there many a time on the phone with my parents asking a million questions about cooking. lol guess I should have paid more attention growing up

    Juicymatic

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should make a blog about your purses! i would love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that plum too. esp for fall. you look so pretty. i am going to check out the recipe.

    ReplyDelete