Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hi, I'm Autumn

I am one of those ridiculous people that can't wait for the seasons to change to wear new clothes. Now, earlier this year I was really excited to wear all of my lovely summer dresses and tanks. I am currently itching to wear all of my cardigans, tights, boots, and coats! It is still only the beginning of September, and I know it will stay warm for awhile, but with the slightest cool breeze in the air I took the opportunity to pull out a fall colored cardigan and dark suede heels.


What I'm wearing:
J.Crew Ethereal Ruffle cardigan in Dark Rust
yellow plaid Madewell top
faux double wrapped pearl necklace from Nordstrom Rack
Martin + Osa destroyed slim jeans, cuffed
green suede Balenciaga heels

Love these heels, I couldn't resist the bow!

ETA outfit for tonight! Am meeting up with friends for happy hour =)

Same cardigan from earlier today worn with a different dress (from anthropologie)

4 comments:

  1. I love how that rust cardi goes w/everything! lovely style U have btw come visit www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss summer but I'm kind of getting excited now, too. I love how you made those dresses fall-appropriate, but still pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING your cardi and those green heels! And the second outfit I am completely lusting after right now... love it!
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosa, you look fantastic in the Anthro Boutonniere Dress! and in the bold stripes of the other Anthro dress...can you tell me how tall you are...I saw the Boutonniere Dress dress today at Anthro and thought maybe the big ol flower would be too much for me as I am 5'4"...but after seeing it on you i think i MUST have it :)

    ReplyDelete