Monday, September 21, 2009

Is it Monday already?


I am actually not really feeling this outfit today... but we all learn from our mistakes right? This cardigan is too big on me, I should have sized down. I think I'm going to attempt to shrink it a bit in the wash. I do adore the color though, I don't know why I'm attracted to this particular shade of pukey green.

What I'm wearing:
J.Crew Jackie cardigan in Golden Cypress
grey Forever 21 ruffle tiered tank
Madewell skinny jeans, cuffed
Frye T-straps
Bally bag (from my mom)
J.Crew outlet necklace

The Bally bag is a hand-me-down from my lovely mother. She's had it for years and years, and I saw it just sitting in her closet so she said I could borrow it! I love the quilting and the strap, has a slight Chanel-y vibe that I love but could never afford the real thing.

The necklace is from the J.Crew outlet, I love the ribbon tie in the back. You can also see the ruffle tank a bit better in this photo.

So tomorrow, September 22nd, the next book in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon is out! I hope I can find it tomorrow. I am SO excited and I feel so geeky about it but oh well!

2 comments:

  1. i love pukey green too! are those the lisa t-straps? i so regret not buying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, i love this. love that tiered tank! such a cool necklace and bag.

    ReplyDelete