Tuesday, September 15, 2009


I was wearing something different earlier today, but it got pretty warm so I had to put my hair up and change into something a bit cooler! Sorry for the dark photo, I just wanted to take a quick snap.

This inconsistent weather we are having is driving me crazy! I've already started to pack away my very summery items, and it's exciting to bring out clothes I haven't seen in months! This is probably good for my shopping ban....

What I'm wearing:
anthropologie batwing top (i love tops with interesting sleeves!)
gap tank underneath
martin + osa vintage pale bootcut jeans
tan aerosoles lace up wedges
peacock Rebecca Minkoff Ollie bag

2 comments:

  1. very cute look and i feel the same way about tops with neat sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag. The interesting color is so perfect for Fall.

    ReplyDelete