Friday, September 25, 2009

March On



What I'm wearing:
Black/white floral J.Crew (outlet) dress
J.Crew waterfall necklace
thrifted reversible belt
mint suede J.Crew Coralie pumps
olive American Eagle military jacket
black quilted Bally bag

This floral dress has been a summer staple for me, and I'm glad I chose not to pack it away with the rest of my summer clothing. I decided the black/white pattern would go nicely with my olive military jacket! I snagged this cute little jacket with my AE Rewards $$ a while ago, but now it's finally cool enough to wear! I do feel very Sgt. Pepper-esque in it, but I love it anyway.

Close-up of the waterfall necklace:

The belt is reversible, the other side is brown leather! I thought that was clever, and I love the dual-tone hardware.

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress! It has a great print. The jacket is great over the dress! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always look so cute. i love how the necklace ties in the jacket. pretty.

    ReplyDelete