Monday, September 14, 2009

Just Another Manic....


Absolutely tired but it was a fantastic weekend that I would never trade for anything! Went sailing, raced to Oxford, MD on Saturday and raced back to Annapolis on Sunday. The weather was absolutely amazing, not hot at all and it didn't rain on us once! We didn't do so well on the race there but got a 2nd on the race back! My weekend was perfect - full of great company, beautiful sailing, lovely weather, and lots of beer. =)

What I'm wearing:
grey J.Crew Maya cardigan
white Gap (outlet) tank
grey floral silk Anthropologie skirt
black suede Aldo Maune wedges
black Foley & Corinna Mini City tote
orange Anthropologie necklace

I thought that the orange necklace punched up the grey/black I was wearing!

6 comments:

  1. cute outfit! i'm really liking the new colors of that anthro necklace and your photo is making me want to buy it! ~joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! The necklace and the skirt are my favorite!
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! The Maya cardigan looks fab--I'm going to try it on next time I'm at JCrew. I liked the yellowy color but wasn't sure about the gathering. But it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a fab outfit. love how the necklace picks up color from the skirt. great shoes too!

    ReplyDelete