Monday, September 28, 2009

Sick Day


I am not feeling so well today, and am just bumming around in my seashell print Vineyard Vines pajama pants, an orange v-neck tee from Madewell (the softest ever) and my cream Lululemon Savasana wrap today. I am craving Popeye's fried chicken and biscuits. =) Maybe I will treat myself since I feel like poo. My two cats (Roadrunner aka Roadie on the left, Bear harassing him on the right) make me smile though. Thought I'd post this cute pic! Roadie loves to snuggle on a bag, whether it be a suitcase on the floor (packing away some summer items to take to my parents' house) or a purse laying on the bed. He will find it and curl up on it. <3

4 comments:

  1. Aww, feel better. At least you have two adorable cats to play with! Love, love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is something going around? I'm home sick today too! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! Your cats are adorable!!! Such a cute picture :)
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete