Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back to the Grind...





What I'm wearing:
white Martin + Osa sleeveless tee
anthropologie Bombast & Cymbal skirt (more orange/coral in real life)
grey patent Bakers pumps

Am headed out the door right now but just wanted to post this real quick!

ETA: As sad as it made me, I had to add black tights to this outfit as soon as I took these pics. It was colder than I thought!

Here is a closer photo of the shoes! I bought these ages ago and I really like them, I just don't give them enough love!


11 comments:

  1. I really like your mix of the light-colored ruffle cardigan/bright skirt! Very spring-oriented and chic. :)
    - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt and the sweater together. (I love them separately too!) It's annoying how bright colors don't come out well in photos. This outfit would be perfect with tights and boots too for upcoming cold weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the skirt! the color is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh I LOVE this! I would never ever in my life be smart enough to put together two things like that and I am always impressed by people who can and make it look so great like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, have the skirt. I found it goes really well with Anthro's Flower Chain Tights, so I got two pairs of the tights just in case if I break one.
    BTW, I am crazy in love with Anthro. Love to read your blog from time to time. It has been real treat for me :), just never left comment before. Love all your great outfits! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! The bombast & cymbal skirt is great. Hope this doesn't sound too off-kilter but you have fantastic gams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute. love the black and white print with the coral. very cute skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. e. - i just edited to add that i put on some tights! too cold for bare legs

    roxy - thanks for the compliment and also reminding me what this skirt was called!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your skirt ^^!

    ReplyDelete