Friday, December 18, 2009

Chevalier Ruffles



What I'm wearing:
J.Crew Chevalier Cardigan in Heathered Graphite
pink tiered H&M dress
Modern Vintage Eligia T-straps in Black and Black Patent
black Target tights
J.Crew (outlet) and Forever 21 necklaces

Better look at details...


Shoes!


I paired this pink dress with my faux fur leopard jacket the last time I wore it (see here) but I thought it looked equally as cute with a cozy knit cardigan. Not sure what it is with me and the military motif the last couple of days but I like it! Emily paired it with a black blazer here, which I am totally going to copy.

Apparently there are some snow storms headed our way! It is COLD right now! Thank goodness for thick sweater tights. I get to work until midnight tonight (darn new mall holiday hours) and I am not looing forward to driving home in snow! But I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh you are taunting me with this dress Rosa! I hope I can find it - my h&m sucks!
    You look so cute and I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I love the mix of sweet ruffles and chunky sweater! Gorgeous. And those shoes- adore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole look, and the contrast of pink ruffles and gray sweater, genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *love* this outfit. (And your legs look a mile long!) Amazing shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I meant to comment on this before, but Blogger/Open ID was giving me troubles. LOVE your dress, and I think it's amazing how you balanced out the femininity of the ruffles with that chunky military-esque cardigan and the layered jewels :)

    ReplyDelete