Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Don't Stop Believin'





What I'm wearing:
Old Navy T-neck Dress
Generra Silk Drape Vest from anthropologie
H&M Tights
Colonial Madness by LD Tuttle Strapped Heel Boot (here in Grey, but cheaper in store than online)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Huge Hillier bag in Black

I don't know why I even attempt to take photos outside, it's so windy! I snapped these and just decided to give up and go indoors. I've been eyeing this vest for a while in my closet, but had a hard time figuring out how to wear it. I figured simple is best and went with this lightweight sweater dress from Old Navy.


Aren't these ankle boots just marvelous? Urban Outfitters was having a great shoe sale (my sister and I dropped in on the way to Shake Shack this past weekend) and she snagged these and another great pair of shoes on sale! (And I'm wearing them today....)



Does anyone watch Nip/Tuck? I used to keep up with it but stopped after Season 4. I'm on Season 5 now and zomg what is going on? I think it is just a little too ridiculous right now....

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, and what a creative spin in layering the vest over the dress. Wouldn't have thought of it, but you make it look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your color palette has quickly turned NYC winter. Love the look! And Shake Shack...yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black and tan color combo. And yes! Those boots are amazing!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Shake Shack! Do you live on the UWS? Be sure to check out Beard Papa if you haven't already.

    Great boots, and I like the vest over the dress too! I like outside shots because they are so much clearer and colors are better, but I have nowhere to take photos of myself outdoors so indoors it is.

    ReplyDelete