Thursday, February 18, 2010

Snow Day Cardigan





What I'm wearing:
Forever 21 Snow Day Hooded Cardigan
Old Navy Tank
J.Crew (outlet) Knit Skirt in Ochre (similar here)
Black H&M Tights
anthropologie Cherry Picked Boots (similar here)

I am so over winter. I can't wait to wear dresses without tights, lightweight trenches, wedge sandals and so much more. But until spring comes, this cozy hooded cardigan from Forever 21 will keep me toasty, and it makes me smile to know that it only cost $9 on sale! (Cute bargains warm my heart.)

The navy and white sweater needed some pops of color, so I decided to go with an ochre skirt and cherry red boots, which definitely perk up the darker shade. This cardigan is also perfect for just lounging around the apartment, watching the Winter Olympics (figure skating is my fave!), paired with leggings and slippers.

21 comments:

  1. I really love this. That cardi is amaxing and I think it looks great paired with the mustard skirt and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic look. I loves me a great sweater!

    Bird on Your Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cardigan. Looks so warm and cozt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute outfit. love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cardigan is adorable! But what really catches my fancy is that lovely knitted skirt. The color is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you pick out the stuff at F21? It looks so great. Every time I go in there, I get so dizzy and have to walk out and it's rare I find anything. Then I see the items on you and they just look great.

    I love how the necklace just adds a but of elegance to the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tien,
    I feel like I really have to be in a special mood when I go to F21, like really in the mood to dig around. And try on 43243432 items because you never know how they will fit. But I am a fan of cheap deals so I am still a sucker for F21.... it's also a good idea to check out the website so you kind of have an idea of what to check out

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with this whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable, especially with the hood on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dark blue and yellow pairing! The pattern on that sweater is awesome.

    - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ack, that is the CUTEST cardigan. And, from Forever 21? I expected Anthro. Pleasant surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a steal! I love the navy, yellow and red combination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute outfit! I love this color combination, and the sweater is amazing! Can't believe it was only $9!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love what your hair has been doing recently. And that sweater is super-adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute cardigan!! what a steal at only 9 bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sweater is aaawesome!! great find!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cherry red boots with the skirt! And you're right, it does look just like the AA version!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that cardigan is great with the yellow of the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this snow cardi! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete