Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Seriously, More Snow?




What I'm wearing:
Martin + Osa Tunic Sweater in Grey
Black Aerie Leggings
Forever 21 Faux Fur Neck Warmer
Forever 21 Giraffe Necklace (better look one post down)
Steve Madden Intyce Boots in Cognac

Just a quick post because I'm about to meet a friend for lunch. She has a snow day which means no work! WhEee. She is insisting that we have a snowball fight but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that...

Looks like the snow followed me from Maryland!

6 comments:

  1. I bought that sweater in Mitten Blue because of your previous posts about it, and I love it! Though I believe you are definitely rocking it better than I do. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this snow is crazy! But you look so cozy and cute in your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you look so cute and cozy! And yikes, what's with all the snow lately?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cozy outfit. :) (And giraffe necklace!) Do you like the Aerie leggings? I saw fleece-lined leggings at Anthro and was tempted to try them but they looked too shiny. We got dumped on in Chicago, but I guess clean-up crews are really prepared because I could have worn ballet flats (well, aside from the cold) to work today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that neckwarmer - can't believe it's F21 - looks much more lux than that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time commenting, but I wanted to say that I also pulled the trigger on the M&O sweater - such a cute and cozy look! You are adorable! I'm also admiring your J.Crew Indigo skirt - how tall are you? I'm trying to gauge where this would hit on me....thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete