Monday, February 22, 2010

Dots & Grommets





What I'm Wearing:
Forever 21 Grommet Studded Pullover in Oatmeal
anthropologie Scalloped Dots Skirt
Plum Hue Opaque Tights
Steve Madden Suede Mary Jane Wedges (similar here)

I was so excited to see this Scalloped Dots Skirt get marked down finally! This was an item I loved from the first time I saw it in store, but didn't want to pay full price for it. You can see the detail a bit better in the stock photo.


I really wanted to wear it today but wanted to make it a bit more casual since I didn't have much planned today. This heathered oatmeal pullover is super soft and comfortable, and I love how the grommets echo the polka dots in the skirt. I just added some tights for a bit of color and my favorite wedges. I wish I took some better photos of this outfit but puppy training has been a bit exhausting! And I'm just warning y'all that there will probably a lot of gratuitous puppy photos coming up. I am just smitten with Savannah!

New nail color today, OPI Jade is the New Black

15 comments:

  1. Fun nail polish! The scalloped dots skirt looks great on you, and I love how you paired it with the more casual top and the plum tights! I didn't realize the new puppy was with you--I adopted my pup when she was about 1, so she came housetrained (lucky lucky me) and she has been such a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My scalloped dots skirt just arrived today! I love it paired with the plum tights-i look forward using you for inspiration and pairing mine with burgundy ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so cute! loves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that outfit. question: does the skirt run tts? what size are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi puppy! What a cutie pie! I love your sweater too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonymous, i think the skirt runs tts to a bit small. i ordered a 6 instead of my normal 4 since they were sold out and it fits perfectly! the 4 would have worked too, i think it just would have sat higher on my waist

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your new nail polish -- such a pretty color! Fun outfit -- cool that the grommets echo the dots on your skirt!

    - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I got that skirt on sale, too! I will def. have to copy this outfit- it's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit for the skirt, I can't wait to get mine, it's wondering around somewhere!! I love it with that sweatshirt, and the puppy is just too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your puppy is adorable and that skirt looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the scallops on the skirt, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit. And your puppy is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just did my nails that color over the weekend! I'm really loving having mermaid nails so far.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, puppy! She's adorable! I love the skirt on you, too! I was super excited when it went on sale, but my store sold out in my size. Siiiigh. Haha! I'll just have to live my scallop skirt fantasies through you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. DO NEED that OPI. You look great as always, and the pup is too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete