Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wishful Thinking




What I'm wearing:
H&M Floral Dress
Forever 21 Faux Fur Vest
Black Hue Tights
Brown Sam Edelman Lace-Up Boots
Rebecca Minkoff Matinee in Glazed Almond

I scored this floral H&M dress on the sale rack for $10! It is a bit spring-y, but I thought it would look more weather appropriate with tights and boots. The faux fur vest is what I'd love to wear alone over it, but unfortunately the weather is not that nice out. Luckily my puffer coat covers everything! Even though I may resemble the Michelin Man it keeps me warm. I also got a new pair of earmuffs that I'm really excited about! I can't wait till spring....

Painted my nails last night, I got this Chanel Blue Satin nail polish as part of a Secret Santa gift, and I adore it!

5 comments:

  1. Most people are afraid to go dark on their nails. I personally like wearing dark nail polish, for example I have this black nail polish that I almost wear every day of the week. Going dark is the new thing. And for me I'm bold enough to wear it during the spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd, I love that dress! And actually, I love your throw pillows too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Secret Santa, and what a steal on that dress! Puffy coats are a NYC winter must, in my opinion. That way you can wear whatever cute outfit you want underneath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woman, that dress cost TEN dollars! You're kidding me. It's AWESOME. I've been looking forward to some of the dresses from H&M's garden collection due later this Spring, but now I wish I had known to snap up this dress instead. It's so Giverney-esque and pretty. Anyhow, you wear it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so lovely! the colors and the shape are great!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete