Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good Girls Go Bad





What I'm wearing:
*Patterson J. Kincaid Leopard Printed Top (similar here and here)
*H&M Denim Shorts (similar here and here)
*Aldo Maune Suede Lace-up Wedges (similar here and flat version here)
*Forever 21 Vintage Tulip Earrings
*Foley & Corinna City Tote in Aqua (similar here and here)

So it's not really shorts weather quite yet, but I was determined to wear them to lunch today (yay for bento boxes!). It was definitely sunny and warm when I was out and about, but as I'm typing this right now clouds are rolling in and I bet it's going to rain.... boo. If I want to wear this top later I'll probably pair it with some skinny jeans. I love this, it is really good at hiding a food belly! (Sophia is the one that ordered this, she got a great deal at shopbop).

9 comments:

  1. OMG, love that outfit so freekin much. It is RIGHT up my alley! p.s. I think I'm going to get the Disco City tote in fuchsia today, hehe :)

    Justine
    fetchingfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosa, you have been looking extra fierce lately! I'm loving it! This outfit is absolutely sassy with the leopard print top, shorts, and great heels! And I love that you said your top hides your food baby, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh my god- you look ultra fab today! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like such a hottie!! I seriously love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a hot outfit, love it! I've been on the lookout for some adult cutoff jeans and yours are right up my alley! Glad you got the chance to wear this out before it got cloudy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very sexy! I love those shoes on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome outfit, as always! I love how you have so many different looks and styles. You pull them all off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was gorgeous in the city today (until it got all cloudy and evil-looking - thank goodness I was home by then)! I actually love shorts and long-sleeves in this weather. It's sort of unexpectedly cool. That blouse is fantastic and I just adore those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your outfit!! Esp. the shoes!! Aldo has some great ones!!

    ReplyDelete