Saturday, April 3, 2010

That's What She Said





What she's wearing:
*Coach Cropped Trench (similar here and here)
*Zara Striped V-neck T-shirt (similar here)
*J Brand Skinny Crops in Ink
*Gianni Bini Bauble Flats (similar here and here)
*Michael Kors Gold Watch

I absolutely loved what my sister was wearing today so I asked if I could snap a photo. I love the shorter trench and its crispness. She tied it in the back so she could wear it open like a swing jacket. Paired with a slouchy striped v-neck, slim jeans (she doesn't have to cuff hers!), and metallic flats, she is set for this lovely weather we are having. Perfect for lunch and shopping with my mother today.

5 comments:

  1. Your sister is SO cute, and I see style runs in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! you both have great style and taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sister is every bit as cute as you! Sisters are wonderful, aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I hope she is reading--all of you gorgeous girls (you and your sisters, I mean) are so stylish! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coach trench is fab! Love the whole outfit, simple and chic!

    www.kellynicky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete