*Forever 21 Safari Romper (similar here and here)
*Target Mossimo Cardigan (similar here and here)
*BCBG Flat Gold Sandals
*Forever 21 Chain Necklace (similar here)
*Deer Necklace (similar here)
Ok, sorry for the super cheesy title of this post. First it was clogs, now it's rompers, what is this crazy world coming to? I guess I am just a trend following sheep but this was the first romper I saw that I actually liked. I had to go to Forever 21 to return a few items from online that didn't work out, and of course they don't do refunds in store, so I browsed the store and ended up with a few sweet things!
Please ignore the pink straps, I'm wearing a cardigan over them anyway, I just hate wearing strapless. This Forever 21 chain I've had forever, and this delicate bambi necklace just doesn't get the love it deserves (since I usually go for statement pieces). I can't for the life of me remember where I bought it from, it was an independent jewelry designer from a few years ago and I love this piece!
This dress is another one that I found while at Forever 21, and at $15.50 it's a steal! (I exchanged a terribly $20 ugly top that was deceivingly cute online for this one.) The material is super soft and I love the navy/beige combination. And it came with a plain navy belt that I actually don't hate. I'm planning on wearing this out to dinner tonight, except I may swap out my Loeffler Randall Poppy Sandals for my gold flats, since this dress looks super short in this photo.
* * * * *
Yay for new anthropologie markdowns!! I had broken my ban and went a little crazy at anthro right before free shipping ended, so I'll be passing this time around. Thanks to Roxy's blog for having such a comprehensive list, but here are some of my faves.
- Reed Shirtdress ($60), you guys all know that I *love* this dress!!! See it on me here.
- Vanilla Bean Blouse ($60), this is a blogger favorite and looks fabulous on both Kim and Kathryn.
- Stars and Stripes Skirt ($50) is super cute and has been on my wishlist, but I have too many skirts!!
- Foil-Wrapped Heels ($200), still a bit too rich for my blood, but these are so cute!
- Favorites Things Necklace ($30), such a cute necklace with the bicycle.
- Berry Bush Tights ($10), might be a good time to stock up for next fall, love these unique tights.
- Pin Dot Tights ($10), I have the navy version, the brown version would be great with jewel tones in cooler months.
- Plated Mesh Bracelet ($80), this luxe bracelet would go perfectly with all of my summer dresses.
- Currant Cluster Earrings ($50), love these earrings and now they are more than half off! Wouldn't they look so cute peeking out from under my hair?