Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Romp Around! Romp Around!



What I'm wearing:
*Forever 21 Safari Romper (similar here and here)
*Target Mossimo Cardigan (similar here and here)
*BCBG Flat Gold Sandals
*Forever 21 Chain Necklace (similar here)
*Deer Necklace (similar here)

Ok, sorry for the super cheesy title of this post. First it was clogs, now it's rompers, what is this crazy world coming to? I guess I am just a trend following sheep but this was the first romper I saw that I actually liked. I had to go to Forever 21 to return a few items from online that didn't work out, and of course they don't do refunds in store, so I browsed the store and ended up with a few sweet things!


Please ignore the pink straps, I'm wearing a cardigan over them anyway, I just hate wearing strapless. This Forever 21 chain I've had forever, and this delicate bambi necklace just doesn't get the love it deserves (since I usually go for statement pieces). I can't for the life of me remember where I bought it from, it was an independent jewelry designer from a few years ago and I love this piece! 


This dress is another one that I found while at Forever 21, and at $15.50 it's a steal! (I exchanged a terribly $20 ugly top that was deceivingly cute online for this one.) The material is super soft and I love the navy/beige combination. And it came with a plain navy belt that I actually don't hate. I'm planning on wearing this out to dinner tonight, except I may swap out my Loeffler Randall Poppy Sandals for my gold flats, since this dress looks super short in this photo. 

* * * * *

Yay for new anthropologie markdowns!! I had broken my ban and went a little crazy at anthro right before free shipping ended, so I'll be passing this time around. Thanks to Roxy's blog for having such a comprehensive list, but here are some of my faves.

18 comments:

  1. I love that scarf print-esque dress! And the romper is very cute on you.

    Sad the Reed shirtdress is sold out in my size in the plaid. I might have to make a trip to the store today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey! I was just eyeballing that F21 dress online. I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger on it, it's darling on you!

    And I also love the romper- of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Both... and I am totally the same when it comes to bras... as long as I know I'll have a cardi on all day, I wear the straps, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe...don't see the dress online... linky?
    btw which f21 do you go to Rosa? bc 34th is a madhouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovemymetallics,
    I went to the one in Union Square, they had tons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you totally rock the romper! If I had the legs and the confidence I'd do the same. :) You are finding some great stuff at F21, and of course you style them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is roasting in Atlanta already--we skipped any interim period of 70-75 degree weather and I've already pulled out my rompers in order not to roast! This one you got is super cute! The dress looks way more expensive too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great in both outfits. I've been eyeballing the romper trend too - it looks so easy to pull a cute outfit together with.

    I love both F21 pieces on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fantastic in that romper. Isn't it fantastic romper weather? Especially with the cardi (and I'm also so anti-strapless that I love bras with pretty straps, like those).

    I love the second look with the heels. I'm sure with flats it's great as well, but those nude-colored heels just make your legs look a million miles long (which is never a bad thing, in my opinion).

    ReplyDelete
  10. That f21 dress looks adorable on you! Do you know what it is called?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, I love the dress! It looks so chic, especially with those killer heels! I'm not a big fan of rompers because all I can think about is how inconvenient it must be to try to go to bathroom in one of those, haha! As if undoing a couple of buttons is extremely inconvenient, haha… I do love the print on the one you got, though. If it were a skirt or dress, I'd be sold!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I mean this in a very non-creepy way, you have fantastic legs!
    Love both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute in this! I have been tempted to try a romper myself but not sure I could pull it off as good as you have. Nice buys from F21!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome finds, Rosa! I am not romper-shaped and it depresses me. How can I become Jenny Lewis if I don't live in rompers? Pout.

    You look lovely, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look absolutely amazing in the romper and the dress, too cute! I'm really digging the beige and the navy combo, too! Great steals!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what did you buy before free shipping ended?

    ReplyDelete