Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You Make My Dreams Come True




What I'm wearing:
*anthropologie Stamp Art Dress (similar here and here)
*Forever 21 Center Heart Elastic Belt (similar here)
*Aerosoles Splurge Lace-up Slingbacks (similar here and here)
*Michael Kors Black Oversized Watch (similar here)
*David Yurman Cookie Necklace in Blue Topaz

Wow it is feeling like SUMMER right now! The sun is hot and it is so beautiful out. I was originally going to wear something else but this dress just seemed so perfect for this weather. This dress is lightweight, comfortable, and just "shee won hae" (if you are Korean you know exactly what I'm talking about). It pretty much means refreshing.

I just added this Forever 21 Heart Belt to my shopping cart just to get free shipping, but I ended up really liking it in person. The hearts are shiny enamel and the belt is elastic. Not too bad for under $6.

Savannah is looking at me with longing eyes wanting to go outside so I think I'm going to go out and enjoy this beautiful weather before it turns not-so-nice again. Happy Wednesday everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Haha, now I have Hall & Oates stuck in my head! You look super cute in the dress and I love the shoes. Perfect for this ridiculous April heat wave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress on you! The middle ruffle part reminds me of the bold boutannaire which I missed out on... so hmm, maybe I need this dress. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love the dress on you! And your hair looks especially awesome today! What did you do to style it differently? Enjoy the great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is super cute and I love your hair today!

    Have you seen 500 Days of Summer? The best part of that movie is a dance sequence set to You Make My Dreams Come True!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks great on you - and with you new 'do, you look so fresh and springy.

    And your tanned self makes a perfect exclamation to the whole outfit. 'Scuse me while I slump my chicken white self away.

    I haven't seen that dress in a store yet but have been back and forth about buying it - how does it fit? Some of the online reviews said it ran a little large.

    ReplyDelete
  6. overcaffeinated,
    I totally thought about the boutonniere dress when i saw this and it's one of the reasons i love it!

    amy,
    thank you! I was too lazy to style it today so all I did was just let it air dry! I get lazy in the warmer months (not so chilly when your hair is drying) so this is what it'll prob be like for a while.

    Kathleen,
    500 Days of Summer is one of my favorite movies (zooey d is just so cute!) and i was listening to the soundtrack as i was posting this entry!

    Lisa,
    This dress definitely runs bigger. I took a size smaller than my other anthro dresses. Also, the elastic makes the sizing a bit more flexible

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love the pop of color and print is fab! Aw, cute shoes. I need some slingbacks like that!

    www.kellynicky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress on you, especially the turquoise flower in the center! And I may *need* to buy that belt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heehee I've been only wearing things that feel "shee won hae" too. I'm loving this warm weather. I love you in green!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pop of green is so fun. I also like your hair wavy (it looks nice straight too, but this feels so care free...plus I have always wanted wavy hair so I envy it).

    ReplyDelete