Monday, April 19, 2010

You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello




What I'm wearing:
*anthropologie Molded & Melded Tee in Red
*J.Crew Ruffle Neck Cardigan in Navy (similar here)
*anthropologie Sidestep Skirt (similar here and here)
*Sofft Mary Janes in Pewter (similar here)
*Michael Kors Horn Jet Set Watch (similar here)

Sorry about the inconsistency of updates lately. I haven't been feeling too well, and the last thing I want to do is take a photo of myself. I've had the Molded & Melded Tee for awhile, but I just wasn't sure what to pair it with. It's super soft and comfortable, but I thought that plain jeans would be too boring. So I went with the Sidestep skirt, which I did wear in the fall but thought it would look great in the spring as well.


The color is definitely more heathered in real life than in my outfit photos, for some reason it looks a lot brighter. I absolutely adore the detailing on this top, I think that it is a lot of fun and is still easy to pair with different bottoms.

I've been a bit behind on catching up on my favorite blogs! I'll be sure to check out all of you lovelies very soon. =)

18 comments:

  1. that top's color is DIVINE of you! Love the whole ensemble! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the M&M tee on you! Why oh why didn't it work out for me? May I ask you what size you got?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you watch ugly betty? that was the title for the last episode, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tien,
    I am wearing an XS.

    KP,
    I don't watch Ugly Betty, but I was inspired by last week's Glee episode!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty outfit! Your ensembles are always so inspiring, Rosa. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! I have the skirt so may have to go buy the top...

    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great pairing. Very inspiring and cheerful. That tee is great on you. I want it so much but it was HUUUGE on me :(
    I'm sorry you've been feeling crappy, love- I hope you feel much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosa, I always love to see what you are wearing. You always look so pulled together and chic. Thank you for the inspiration. Hope you feel better soon...take care.
    -Ava

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are feeling better! I want to pull out my sidestep skirt again, but this darn weather is just a titch too chilly for bare legs. You're killing me with all these great outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rosa, I put up your "5 Minutes With..." interview in this post. Thanks again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, I love this outfit! I've been itching to buy that top for awhile, but like you I've had a hard time picturing what to wear it with. I really like the skirt with it, though- it matches the prettiness of the tee, and is pretty without being overly dressy.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this color combo a lot -- the colors pop off each other! So lovely.

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rosa,

    This color combination looks great on you! Nicely done!

    Amanda
    (The Pretty Pauper)
    www.prettypauperstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look all rosy and glowy in this top! And I agree, the Sidestep skirt works for all seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no, I hope you feel better! I have to say that for someone who's feeling under the weather, you certainly look fantastic! Do you use blush? I am so jealous of how perfectly rosy your cheeks always look!

    I love the color of the top on you too... it goes really well with your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This mix of colors is so lovely on you, Rosa! I also think that skirt is perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. amy,
    I used a copious amount of bronzer and blush today! Ha. It was necessary for me to not look like a zombie.

    ReplyDelete