Friday, April 9, 2010

My Middle Name's Still Risk





What I'm wearing:
*anthropologie Tranquil Flow Tunic in Green
*Hue Skinny Leggings
*Michael Kors Morgen Platform Sandal in Black
*anthropologie Gum Paste Earrings (similar here)
*Michael Kors Horn Jet Set Watch

I was pleasantly surprised with this sale top from anthropologie! I know that this sort of ochre color can be very hit or miss, but I love the print, and the asymmetrical ruffle. And it's the perfect length to wear with leggings! Always a plus in my book.


I forgot to take a closeup of my earrings but these are the Gum Paste earrings from anthro, they were only $10 on sale! I love them!

I pretty much spent the majority of today bumming around in comfy jeans and a fleece, but I'm wearing this to meet a friend for drinks tonight, hope everyone has a great weekend~

14 comments:

  1. Rosa,

    When I first saw this shirt on the Anthro website, my first thought was "Ew! Who on earth will that look good on?" but it looks great on you!! And it looks adorable paired with those leggings! :)

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!!! I can not *believe* how gorgeous you make *THAT* color look! When I saw that at Anthro I thought it was such an ugly color (and I've never met a color I didn't like) but it looks so darn pretty on you, especially with the gold earrings and the rosy cheeks. I am thoroughly impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - I passed by that top a zillion times b/c if did nothing for me and it looks so awesome on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The tunic looks GREAT on you! I tried it on earlier this week and the color was an epic FAIL on me, but I did love the cut. It looks great with the leggings and awesome heels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Rosa! You can definitely rock that color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color is so pretty on you - good call taking the chance! My middle name is over budget - ha!

    LOVE the pretty earrings too - $10? Consider me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the pattern of the tunic! Great earrings, they are so cute and elegant.

    www.kellynicky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cuuute! what size did you take in the tunic?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty earrings, and great color on you with that tunic! Those sandals look amazing too, but oh so high (for me, anyway). :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovemymetallics,
    i'm wearing a 4 in the tunic, my normal anthro top size!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so good in shades of green! Seriously, you look really glowy and fresh in this top.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous top and great earrings too! Lucky you to find those on sale!

    ReplyDelete