Saturday, April 17, 2010

You Know That I'm No Good




What I'm wearing:
*Black Drape Top, brand unknown (similar here and here)
*Forever 21 Black Skinny Jeans (similar here)
*Forever 21 Pearl Bib Necklace (similar here)
*MICHAEL Michael Kors Platform Peep-toe Pumps (similar here and here)
*Michael Kors Black Oversized Watch

This is another one of those all-black outfits paired with shoes that I would never actually wear to work, but thinking about wearing my boring black flats all day makes me sad. (I actually caved on a pair of cute all-black sandals that are on their way to me, which I'm very excited about.) This top I've had for years, I bought it at a Nashville boutique, and the label says "Topshop" but I doubt very much that it is actually from the TopShop. It is super comfortable, and the drape is always flattering in my opinion.


These shoes are hot. I feel instantly sexy when I put them on. There is a cute button detail on the back heel that you can kind of see in this photo that just makes the shoe!

Wearing all black makes me feel like a ninja. If this post doesn't seem that cohesive its probably because I'm kind of out of it right now. I had a minor medical issue yesterday so I'm not feeling so hot right now. Yesterday was spent snuggling with Savannah, eating cupcakes, and watching BBC's Pride & Prejudice.  The weather hasn't really been cooperating lately either. I want it to be warm so I can wear cute spring clothes!! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Those shoes are hot! I love how you're incorporating accessories into your all black outfit. You look very NYC chic. And OMG, your hair looks fantastic. The feathering on the edges frame your face very nicely.

    Cupcakes and BBC's P&P and puppy? Sounds like my ideal day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sleek and chic Rosa - I love it.
    I hope you're feeling better. I read about your health crisis on fashionism and I really hope you got everything worked out :-) Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome necklace. Love the all black outfit, so classic.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace adds a great pop to all black. What black sandals did you order--I would love to see them. Hope you feel better soon and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black will always be my favorite color. Back to Black would've been a very fitting title for this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome! Hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the all black! the shoes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better! I know you don't favor the all-black look, but you look so sleek and those heels *are* hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you feel better. Those F21 jeans look great on you and those heels are fab - you're like a hipster fashion ninja!

    ReplyDelete
  10. classic! love the necklace. hope you feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so chic!

    Just came across your blog! It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really enjoying your all black outfits. It's interesting to see how you interpret your style into different shapes and textures since the shade is fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look like a ninja, hahaha! If so, you are by far the hottest ninja I've ever seen! The heels are AMAZING. I could never walk properly in heels that high, but man you make me want to try! Your shoes always make your looks!

    I hope you're feeling much, much better after the weekend!

    ReplyDelete