Friday, April 30, 2010

Just My Imagination




What I'm wearing:
*anthropologie Herb Field Cardigan
*anthropologie Necklace Tank (similar here and here)
*H&M Bird Skirt
*anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt (similar here and here)
*Matt Bernson Love Sandals in Gold Souffle (similar here and here)

I am loving the jump in temperature! And it's supposed to be even warmer tomorrow. Wheeee! Now here's to hoping the weather stays consistent... but I won't hold my breath.

The Herb Fields Cardigan may be my new favorite cardigan. I just love open, drapey cardigans, and the moss + lavender combination is so unique. The heathered moss is pretty subtle, when I first saw the cardigan in dim light I just thought it was grey. (See it on Kim here).

I know I just wore this bird skirt from H&M already (see how I wore it before), but I just love the fun print, and it's super lightweight and comfortable to wear.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

17 comments:

  1. I love the skirt. And you and Kim have made me really want to try on that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bird print on your skirt! I have the exact same print on a dress I recently bought from H&M. The skirt was not there, only the dress. I was at a Canadian H&M... I wonder if their stock is slightly different?

    Are you wearing a small in the cardigan? It's so fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly,
    I saw the skirt before I saw the dress! Maybe they stock things at different times? I'm wearing an XS in the cardigan, I think it runs a bit big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that necklace, you're so cute!

    Off topic, but where did you get the decal on your wall? I love the little bicycle!

    Roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love those MB love sandals! I saw a few pairs of MB at my Saks outlet the other day but they weren't the loves. Eileen Fisher also has a line of sandals that I SWEAR are made by MB - they even have the same colors names (gold souffle)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh how very, very airy and pretty- what a lovely combination of shapes and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are both wearing the bird skirt today! Love you putting it together with the Necklace Tank, that piece was my favorite from last summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Kim make me want to see that cardigan in real life! It looks just lovely... have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I'm loving the HF cardi with the Necklace Tank - I'm going to have to try that one out :-)
    Thanks for the link love babe!
    btw, I too though the herb field cardi was all gray when I saw it on the hanger - I had to do a double take to make sure it was the right cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't resist that bird skirt when I was in H&M today - it just looks too cute on you, Tara, Sara...I'm glad I grabbed it! LOVE how you paired it here, the Herb Field Cardi is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That *is* a great combination of colors! I've been thinking of getting some Love sandals...maybe this year. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been eyeing that cardigan ever since it arrived at Anthro. I love the way you styled it and you make me want it even more now! BTW, I love your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. one of my favorite looks ever, seriously! love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, I am embarrassed--how am I six days behind on your blog?! Anyway, I love all of the elements of this outfit. I so wish I had gotten the necklace tank when it was still available. I love it paired with the skirt and cardigan. I'll have to go investigate those pieces for myself...they look so good on everyone!

    ReplyDelete