Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!




What I'm wearing:
*J.Crew Jackie Cardigan in Bright Seaside (similar here)
*anthropologie Bold Boutonniere Dress (similar dress here and top here)
*Pewter BC Limousine Flats (similar here)
*Michael Kors Horn Jet Set Watch (similar here)
*MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Tote in Luggage

Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates!!! What a lovely day to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Flowers are blooming and spring is here (hopefully for good).

I know that I wore this dress already on Wednesday, but I really felt that the corsage in the front paired with the bright cardigan was perfect for Easter Sunday. I snagged this cardigan ages ago, but felt that it didn't have a "cool weather" feel, so it has just been sitting pretty in my closet. Thought today was a great day to whip it out!

Sophia is wearing the Two Paths Trench, J.Crew button down, H&M skirt, and Gianni Bini flats. 

I really hope everyone had a really great weekend with the lovely weather!

17 comments:

  1. The cardi is so pretty on you. Beautiful outfit. Happy Easter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sister look so adorable. What size is the Two Paths trench on your sister?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both outfits so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfectly spring-y Easter outfit and stylish set of sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so pretty! Happy Easter! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your sister both look gorgeous! I absolutely love that Anthro dress, and it looks great with the seaside cardi! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your sister look so pretty! And both of your outfits compliment each other. :)
    Happy Easter to you & your family. And yes, He is Risen!
    ~ Athena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter! What a perfect Easter outfit...so cute and fresh! Looks like everybody has awesome weather today but us...as I look outside my window right now the rain is blowing sideways! I'm not about to complain though because after 3 years of drought, Northern California could really use the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, there! I started following your blog via EA and have loved your outfits. Today is no exception! And yes, it has been a beautiful day to celebrate His resurrection! May you be blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous (@ 4:10),
    The trench is in a size 0, hth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit - so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great in that dress - and you and your sis look fabulous today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfits for Resurrection Day indeed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color of the cardi with that dress. Looks great on you!

    Thanks for your sweet comments. I left you a little award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is a brilliant Easter outfit. Hmmm I have the same pieces and have never thought to put them together...the minty seaside green looks great paired with that range of ivory and grey!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cuuuute! are those flats comfy? I've been looking for pewter flats and have narrow feet so hard to find a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  17. loovin all these anthropologie looks ahhh!

    www.keepfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete